Vacuums For Your Commercial Space
The right vacuum can make all the difference between a clean, bustling commercial place and a shabby one. As such, it becomes crucial to choose the right vacuum for your commercial space from the wide range of the ones available. Visit a vacuum store in Calgary today to see what options are available or keep reading for a brief summary.
There are quite a few types of vacuums available that can be used in your commercial space:
- Upright Vacuum: The traditional vacuums that clean the floor as well as carpets and can be carried or dragged around relatively quickly. There are both single and double motor options, with the latter providing a deeper clean, making it a better choice for places with more foot traffic.
- Canister Vacuum: If you’re looking for a more noise-efficient option, the canister vacuum is the ideal choice for you. What’s more, is that it’s also easier to shift them between surfaces!
- Wet-Dry Vacuum: As the name makes evident, this is the right choice if you’re looking for a vacuum that can clean up a little spilled water or just places that are usually a slight damper.
- Backpack Vacuum: These are the small and efficient vacuums used to clean the final touch-up by reaching places that other vacuums cannot. An added benefit of this vacuum is that these are lightweight.
The Right Vacuum For You
When going vacuum hunting for your commercial place, it’s easier to choose once you have defined your needs. Here are some of the main things you might want to consider:
- Flooring Material: One of the main things to keep in mind is the flooring material. Upright vacuums generally work a lot better on carpets, while canister vacuums are a much better choice if you have to work on several flooring materials in the same room.
- Commercial Atmosphere: The atmosphere of the industry also has to be taken into account. For example, canister vacuums are often preferred in noise-conscious settings, such as hospitals. While the upright vacuum could have been more efficient and even provided added benefits such as grooming the carpets, it would make more noise and is therefore generally avoided in such settings.
- Dampness: Moisture in the floor can result from several variables, such as just the location of the room or the overall atmosphere. This is also a determining factor because most vacuums are not efficient at dealing with water. For floors with water, the wet-dry vacuums are usually the ideal choice.
- Weight: Considering the weight of the vacuum becomes essential as well. While upright vacuums are generally not too heavy in general, it does well to know that the dual-motor ones are heavier than the available single-motor models.
Vacuum Cleaners For Your Commercial Space
Therefore, choosing the right vacuum for your commercial space is more of a question of understanding the exact nature and atmosphere of the commercial space and its flooring.
However, that is not where things end because the vacuums' quality is also an issue that would determine your running costs. It is therefore indispensable that you get it from a vacuum store that you know you can trust.
Superior Vacuums provides you with quality vacuums in and around Calgary at reasonable prices that come with a steady warranty, ensuring that you can maintain the cleanliness and atmosphere of your commercial space hassle-free.
Leave a comment