SEBO Canister Vacuum Cleaner E2 PREMIUM
FREE YEARLY SERVICE FOR A PERIOD OF 5 YEARS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SEBO VACUUM AT ANY OF OUR CALGARY LOCATIONS ($250 VALUE)
The E2 Premium includes:
- Turbo Tool
- Parquet Tool
- On-board tools include upholstery tool, dusting brush, and crevice tool
- Crush proof hose with swivel handle for added mobility
- Telescoping wand
- 1 bag included
Innovation shows in every aspect of the design of the E-Series canisters, from the air belt bumper system to the clever tool storage and easy bag change. These vacuums are light, compact, durable, and powerful.
Modern technology, state-of-the-art design and consistent customer focus are found in all SEBO products. Try a SEBO canister vacuum cleaner and you will be impressed by the outstanding cleaning power, quiet operation, first-class filtering system, and of course, ease of use.
The soft foam air belt with its durable covering acts as a bumper guard to protect your furniture, walls, and vacuum from damage.
The SEBO air belt E-series handle is ergonomically designed and positioned to reduce wrist and arm fatigue.
E-Series Technical Specifications
|Vacuum Motor||1200 Watts|
|Filter Bag Volume||3.5 Litre|
|Cord Length||25 Feet|
|Sound Level||72 dBA|
|Body Weight||11.4 lbs.|
|Motor Protection||Thermal Cut-Out|
- 3-Step Hospital-Grade Filtration System
- The ultra, full-size filter bag collects the vast majority of the debris.
- Any remaining particles are collected by the hospital-grade micro-filter.
- The micro-exhaust filter cleans the exhaust air that the vacuum emits. The air belt disperses the filtered exhaust air around the canister which provides a quiet, gentle air flow.
The S-Class filtration system, as described above, results in 99.9% effectiveness to 0.3 microns*, making SEBO E series vacuums the perfect choice for customers with allergies and asthma.
We Also Recommend
Miele Classic C1 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum
Miele Classic C1 Hardfloor Canister Vacuum