- Ideal for cleaning hard floors and low- to medium-pile carpets
- Mono-cyclone Vortex technology offers 4 levels of powerful suction to pick up dirt and debris
- Gore CleanStream fine dust filter captures fine dust before it reaches the dust bin, making it more hygienic to empty the bin
- HEPA AirClean filter traps fine dust and allergens to help you breathe easier
- SBB 300 Parquet Twister parquet floor head and DynamicDrive swivel castors are gentle on delicate hard floors
- STB 305-3 TurboTeQ floor brush features a rotating air-driven roller brush to effectively clean floors
- 10m operating radius makes it a breeze to vacuum large areas
- Sound-optimized motor and built-in insulation keep the vacuum quiet as it runs
- Ergonomic carrying handle and telescopic wand make it comfortable to manoeuvre the vacuum
- Tap on a foot switch to comfortably and quickly rewind the cable
- Onboard upholstery tool and crevice tool are great for cleaning furniture, nooks, and crannies
Canister vacuum cleaner without bag with high suction power, parquet brush and TurboBrush for thorough vacuuming.
– Powerful cleaning performance thanks to Vortex technology – 1,200 W
– Maximum air hygiene with HEPA AirClean lifetime filter
– Gentle on delicate hard floors – flexible Parquet Twister
– Reliably removes hair and lint with its TurboBrush
Superior cleaning performance thanks to Miele Vortex Technology Mono-cyclone, Vortex Technology differs from current multi-cyclone systems used by other brands.
It is extremely powerful, with an airflow exceeding 100km/h, which only passes through one single and larger cyclone. In the case of a multi-cyclone system, the air travels through a series of small cyclones wasting power and causing a high noise level.
It is also virtually impossible to control the power on this type of system, as it needs to operate at a constant high speed to maintain the cyclone.
The new Miele CX1 offers four power settings for convenient, precise control and quieter operation.
Certified hygienic emptying through innovative dust separation
The Blizzard sets new standards for hygiene, benefiting from a unique three-stage filtration system that is great for those who suffer with household allergies. After the particles have been drawn into the vacuum cleaner, it uses horizontal cycles through the Vortex Technology and an integrated Gore® CleanStream® filter to separate the coarse and fine dust.
The heavier particles drop to the bottom of the emptying container, while the finer dust is taken into the separate, pleated Gore® CleanStream® filter, which also features a clever sensor controlled ComfortClean self- cleaning system.
The CX1 also benefits from a lifetime HEPA filter. This can retain up to 99.999% of even the smallest particles, which results in discharged air that is cleaner than normal room air and the vacuumed bacteria, allergens and mould spores remaining safely within the filter, which lasts the lifetime of the CX1.
The emptying container offers a Click2open mechanism, which opens the flap at a full 180° meaning the coarse dust and dirt falls directly into the bin, without producing a fine dust cloud, as the finer particles are safely stored inside the vacuum.
Other highlights across the complete range include a new EcoComfort handle with integrated Dusting Brush for maximum convenience, multi-function rotary dial controls for selecting the optimum power lever for the task in hand, 1200W, foot operated comfort cable rewind, two litre capacity and integrated cleaning accessories for easier storage and accessibility.
Blizzard is currently the only bagless vacuum cleaner to have integrated cleaning accessories. The CX1 Cat & Dog model benefits from an Electrobrush for dealing with stubborn hair and dirt.
||SES 121 Suction hose
||Vacuum cleaner carrying handle
||Foot switch for cable rewind
||Fine dust container with fine dust filter
|Park system for pauses during vacuuming
||Suction power selector
||On/off foot switch
||Dust container carrying handle
||Dust container release mechanism
||Electrobrush (either SEB 217 / EB02, SEB 228 / EB03 or SEB 236 / EB01, depending on model)
||SET 220 telescopic wand
||Telescopic suction wand release button
||Electrobrush On/Off button