HP DB2300 Central Vacuum Power Unit
Inverted Filter Cyclonic Power Units
H-P Inverted Filter Central Vacuums offer a dual-filtration design with cyclonic action to provide consistent vacuum power. Best of all, H-P Inverted Filter Central Vacuums feature a permanent filter, which never needs to be replaced! With H-P central vacs, you’ll enjoy hassle-free cleaning performance year after year.
- Recommended for Homes up to 12,000 Sq. Ft.
- Proven Motor Performance translates into strong vacuum power (707 Air Watts)
- Filter shroud deflects heavy dirt particles, and deposits them into the dirt canister
- Self-cleaning, permanent CleanShield™ filter captures fine dust particles, eliminating the need for an outdoor exhaust.
- High-capacity, translucent dirt canister needs emptied 3-4 times per year
- On-board inlet valve with on/off switch allows convenient cleaning at the power unit location
- Level of Quietness 67.9 dBA (Based on ASTM standards)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Recommended Home Size (Sq. Ft.)
up to 12,000
Sealed Vacuum (H2O lift)
Max Air Watts
Collection Capacity (gallons)
Level of Quietness (dBA)