SEBO Canister Vacuum Cleaner D1
FREE YEARLY SERVICE FOR A PERIOD OF 5 YEARS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SEBO VACUUM AT ANY OF OUR CALGARY LOCATIONS ($250 VALUE)
The D1 includes:
- Turbo tool
- Kombi tool
- On-board tools include upholstery tool, dusting brush, and crevice tool
- Crush proof hose with swivel handle for added mobility
- Telescoping stainless steel wand
Everything a good vacuum cleaner should be, and much more.
The SEBO Airbelt D-series embodies the quality you expect from a Made in Germany product. Every detail expresses the highest quality, modern design reliability, and the standard features SEBO customers throughout the world have come to expect.
The D1 is a straight air unit (air only). It comes with a turbo floor tool, kombi tool and stainless steel wand. This machine is particularly useful for homes with hard floors and area rugs only.
The SEBO Airbelt D1 is equipped with many extras that make your life easier.
- Adjustable telescopic tube with internal power cord
- Long-lasting motor life, further extended by its soft-start switch
- S-Class, hospital-grade filtration which is excellent for users with asthma and allergies
- Filters designed to last longer making them cost efficient
- Durable, rotating suction-hose connection
- Variable power control switch on handle
- Convenient parking and storage aid
- Patented SEBO Airbelt bumper guard
- 1250 Watts of POWER
6L Filter Bag:
The Large-capacity filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed. A bag full indicator displays when the filter bag should be replaced. The built-in hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping while changing the bag.
LED Illuminated Power Display:
The new LED power display makes it possible for the user to view and monitor the vacuum’s suction power. It rotates slowly at the lowest level and faster at the highest level.
Patented Airbelt Bumper:
The soft, textile-covered foam bumper that surrounds the canister body absorbs bumps, thereby protecting furniture, walls and the vacuum itself during use. It also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
Extended Cord Length:
The SEBO Airbelt D4 boasts a cord length of 40 feet!
Low Friction Castors:
The four fully flexible castors are mounted on bearings and a centre steel axle so that the SEBO Airbelt D4 glides easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
3 On-Board Tools:
For special cleaning tasks, a crevice tool, upholstery nozzle, and dusting brush are integrated into the canister body, so they are on-board, easy to remove and ready for use at all times.