CanaVac CV-687 Central Vacuum System With SEBO Standard Electric Kit with SEBO ET-1 Power Nozzle
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
CanaVac Ethos central vacuums are designed to meet the lifestyle needs of those who desire to own a central vacuum but don’t want the expense or require the longevity of our Signature™ series.
The Ethos central vacuum system is an ideal system for first time home buyers, couples and for smaller living spaces such as condominiums or retirees. Ethos™ is the perfect fit for their lifestyle requirements.
- Reliable FLOW-THRU MOTOR is designed for weekly use.
- Micro-Efficiency Filtration for dust and standard pollutants.
- Quiet Pack Plus features motor and muffler insulation along with an insulated domed lid for additional noise reduction.
ET-1 is a high-quality Power Head that effectively cleans carpet and rugs. The 4-position height adjustment sets the roller brush at the ideal cleaning height. A handy warning light indicates whether the brush height is set correctly for optimal cleaning and when the roller brush should be replaced due to bristle wear. Rubber wheels make the power brush safe for use on hardwood floors. Electronic belt protection turns the power head motor off when the roller brush is jammed. The brush can be easily removed for cleaning of the bristles and the flat-to-the-floor 3 1/4-inch profile facilitates cleaning under beds and other furniture. The ET-1 is 12 inches wide and available in black, red and white. The wand adjusts to the optimum height for the user and the electric cord is concealed behind a plastic channel that prevents against snags on furniture.
- Includes FREE Turbo Brush PT-C For Upholstery And Stairs
- Includes FREE Socit Knitted Hose Cover Kit
- Four-Level Manual Brush Height Adjustment
- Warning Light to Indicate Correct Brush Height and When to Replace Roller Brush
- Easy Brush Roller Removal With One Button Press To Remove End Cap And Pull Roller Brush Out For Easy Cleaning And Maintenance
- Flow-Thru Motor
- All Metal Construction
- Dual Intakes
- Bag or Bagless
- For Homes up to 6,000 Square Feet